The school colours are gold and blue. Some items can be bought from department stores whilst others are obtainable from Sussex Uniforms.
The uniform includes:
- grey skirt/grey pinafore dress, (not corduroy)
- gold and white striped/check summer dress
- grey trousers/shorts (not cords or jeans)
- gold polo shirt with school logo
- blue sweatshirt with school logo
- blue cardigan with school logo
- plain or 2 tone outer coat (see optional items)
- grey, black, or white socks or tights
- Footwear should be comfortable, safe and black or brown.
Expectations also include:
- Long hair should be tied back
- No make up or nail varnish
- No jewellery except stud earrings or watches
- No wristbands/bracelets
Clothing with logos other than the school logo is unacceptable.
- gold or blue shorts
- gold or blue “T” shirt
- plimsolls for indoors
- trainers for outdoors (for PE only)
- book bags – available from the school office
- P.E. Bags (gold or blue) – available from the school office
- blue outdoor fleece with school logo
- blue reversible jacket with school logo
- black or blue waterproof overtrousers (for use on the field)
Marking of clothes - Items of clothing are sometimes mislaid. Please mark ALL clothes and other belongings clearly with your child’s name.